ABC 48Alternative Names: ABC-48
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator AERES Biomedical
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action P selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 23 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)