Research programme: diabetes therapy - BioVisioN/Novo NordiskAlternative Names: Diabetes therapy research programme - BioVisioN/Novo Nordisk
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Digilab BioVisioN; Novo Nordisk
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 2006 BioVisioN is now called Digilab BioVision GmbH
- 30 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Germany (unspecified route)