Research programme: Epstein-Barr virus therapy - MacroGenics
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator EBVax; Tufts University
- Developer EBVax; MacroGenics; Tufts University
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epstein-Barr virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Epstein-Barr virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Epstein-Barr virus infections in USA (unspecified route)