TAK 428Alternative Names: TK-428
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Mechanism of Action Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic neuropathies
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2013 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diabetic neuropathies in European Union (PO)
- 31 Oct 2013 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diabetic neuropathies in USA (PO)
- 29 Jul 2011 Phase-II development in Diabetic neuropathies is ongoing in the US and European Union (PO)