OJR 9188Alternative Names: OJ-R9188
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Organon
- Class Guanidines; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Reperfusion injury in Japan (unspecified route)
- 05 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in Japan (unspecified route)