Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator DyoDelta Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 10 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 10 Jun 2002 DDB 202 is available for licensing [http:www.dyodelta.com]