Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2005
At a glance
- Originator BioXell SpA; Roche
- Developer BioXell SpA
- Class Vitamin D analogues
- Mechanism of Action Vitamin D3 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperparathyroidism
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hyperparathyroidism in Italy (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Hyperparathyroidism in Italy (unspecified route)
- 11 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Hyperparathyroidism in Italy (unspecified route)