Neurokinin 1 antagonist - Nippon-RocheAlternative Names: NK-1 antagonist - Nippon-Roche
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Depression in Japan (unspecified route)
- 30 Oct 2002 Nippon Roche has been merged into Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 12 Jun 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Depression in Japan (unspecified route)