Research programme: antibacterials - Anadys PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: 3,5-Diamino-piperidinyl triazines (DAPT) compounds - Anadys; Bacteria ribosomal translation inhibitors - Anadys; Bacterial translation inhibitors - Anadys; DAPT antibacterials - Anadys
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Anadys Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules; Triazines
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors; Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Nosocomial infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 25 Jun 2004 This programme is still in active development - BIO 2004 Annual International Convention (BIO-2004)
- 13 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Nosocomial infections in USA (unspecified route)