Research programme: INDRA compounds - Active BiotechAlternative Names: INDRA compounds research programme - Active Biotech
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator Active Biotech
- Mechanism of Action NF-kappa B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 21 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Inflammatory bowel disease in Sweden (unspecified route)