At a glance
- Originator Kirin Brewery
- Developer Kirin Holdings Company
- Class Amides; Antineoplastics; Quinazolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3 antagonists; Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 antagonists; Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 20 Nov 2008 Asked Sue to map it with Drug classes: Quinazolines and Amides in Thes
- 24 Oct 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in Japan (PO)
- 17 Jan 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing