Research programme: antiviral compounds - Anadys/GileadAlternative Names: Antiviral compounds research programme - Anadys/Gilead; CDK inhibitors research programme - Anadys/Gilead; Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors research programme - Anadys/Gilead
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Gilead Sciences
- Developer Anadys Pharmaceuticals; Gilead Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Feb 2004 Data presented at the 11th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI-2004) have been added to the Viral infections pharmacodynamics section
- 19 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)