ETC 1001Alternative Names: ESP-31015; ETC-1001
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Esperion Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2004 Esperion Therapeutics has been acquired by and merged into Pfizer
- 22 Oct 2003 Esperion has completed enrolment in the ETC 1001-001 trial
- 16 Jul 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Atherosclerosis in USA (PO)