SGN 25Alternative Names: SGN-25
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Seattle Genetics
- Class Antineoplastics; Auristatins; Drug conjugates; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Mitosis inhibitors; Tubulin inhibitors; Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA
- 26 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)