Research programme: hepatitis C and tetanus therapy - AbiogenAlternative Names: AT1 - Abiogen; ATE - Abiogen
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Abiogen Pharma
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis C; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 14 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C in Italy (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Tetanus in Italy (unspecified route)