Research programme: skin disorders therapeutics - Medicis
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2005 aaiPharma is experiencing financial difficulty
- 20 Dec 2004 Medicis has been granted an exclusive, worldwide right to Ansata Therapeutics early-stage, proprietary antimicrobial peptide technology
- 01 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in USA (unspecified route)