Research programme: HIV-associated nephropathy inhibitors - AxCell/ Mt.Sinai School of Medicine
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator AxCell Biosciences; Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-associated nephropathy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV-associated nephropathy in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in HIV-associated nephropathy in USA (unspecified route)