HMR 1069Alternative Names: 1069; HMR1069
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Guanylate cyclase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Angina pectoris in France (unspecified route)
- 27 Apr 2005 This compound is still in active development
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis