Research programme: androgen receptor antagonists - Praecis
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Praecis Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Androgen receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2007 Praecis Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)