Research programme: neurodegenerative disorders - Bayer Schering Pharma/Neurosciences Victoria
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma; Neurosciences Victoria
- Class Imaging agents
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Dec 2006 Schering AG is now called Bayer Schering Pharma AG
- 03 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in Australia (unspecified route)