Research programme: depression and anxiety therapies - Roche/Vernalis
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Originator Vernalis
- Developer Roche; Vernalis
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2003 Vernalis Group has merged with British Biotech to form Vernalis
- 03 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Depression in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Anxiety disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)