IlepatrilAlternative Names: AVE 7688
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class 3-ring heterocyclic compounds; Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Neprilysin inhibitors; Vasopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic nephropathies; Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Hypertension in France (PO)
- 31 Jul 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diabetic nephropathies in France (PO)
- 31 Jul 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Congestive heart failure in France (PO)