Research programme: azole antifungals - Essential Therapeutics/NAEJAAlternative Names: Azole antifungals research programme - Essential Therapeutics/NAEJA
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator Essential Therapeutics [CEASED]; NAEJA Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Aspergillosis; Candidiasis; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in Canada (unspecified route)
- 18 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Candidiasis in USA (unspecified route)