Research programme: ciclosporin A analogues - EnantaAlternative Names: Ciclosporin A analogues research programme - Enanta; Cyclosporin A analogues research programme - Enanta; EP 012637; EP 314; Research programme: cyclosporin A analogues - Enanta
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Enanta Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cyclic peptides
- Mechanism of Action T cell activation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 10 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Asthma in USA (Inhalation)
- 10 Jul 2002 Enanta's cyclosporin A analogues are available for licensing in the USA (http://www.enanta.com)