Research programme: peripheral vascular disease gene therapy - Boehringer Ingelheim/InovioAlternative Names: Peripheral vascular disease gene therapy - Boehringer Ingelheim/Inovio
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Inovio Biomedical Corporation
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peripheral vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Peripheral vascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Apr 2005 Genetronics Biomedical Corporation is now called Inovio Biomedical Corporation
- 31 Aug 2004 This programme is still in active development