Research programme: asthma therapy - Schering-Plough
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Originator Oscient Pharmaceuticals; Schering-Plough
- Developer Schering-Plough
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 25 Oct 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 17 Apr 2004 Genome Therapeutics is now called Oscient Pharmaceuticals