OXi 6197Alternative Names: Oxi-6197
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Baylor University; OXiGENE
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 2005 This compound is still in active development
- 15 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)