Research programme: alpha-6 integrin antagonists - DyaxAlternative Names: Alpha-6 integrin antagonists research programme - Dyax
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator University of Arizona
- Developer Dyax Corp.
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Integrin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)