SGS 111Alternative Names: DVD111; SGS111
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS trauma; Cognition disorders; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 12 May 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Cognition disorders in USA (PO)
- 12 May 2006 No development reported - Phase-I/II for CNS trauma in USA (PO)
- 12 May 2006 No development reported - Phase-I/II for Stroke in USA (PO)