At a glance
- Originator Amura; Micron Research
- Class Antibacterials; Oxapenems
- Mechanism of Action Beta lactamase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2002 Data presented at the 42nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2002) have been added to the Bacterial Infections pharmacodynamics section
- 16 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)