HGS-H/A27Alternative Names: HGS-HIV/AIDS 27
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)