Research programme: antifungals - Celltech Group/NeoGenesis
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group; NeoGenesis
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 08 Dec 2003 The integration of Oxford GlycoSciences into Celltech Group has been completed