Research programme: DAC:GLP-2 - ConjuChemAlternative Names: DAC:Glucagon-Like Peptide-2
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator ConjuChem Biotechnologies
- Class Glucagon-like peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gastrointestinal disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 19 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Gastrointestinal disorders in Canada (unspecified route)