Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Chiron Corporation; Nektar Therapeutics
- Developer Nektar Therapeutics
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract infections in USA (Inhalation)
- 15 Jan 2003 Inhale Therapeutic Systems is now called Nektar Therapeutics
- 19 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Respiratory tract infections in USA (Inhalation)