Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis therapy - DeltagenAlternative Names: Rheumatoid arthritis therapy research programme - Deltagen
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Deltagen
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2003 Deltagen has filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the federal Bankruptcy Code
- 14 Oct 2002 Deltagen has discovered a new drug target for the potential treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- 22 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)