Research programme: inflammation therapy - InKine/ZaBeCor
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator InKine Pharmaceutical; ZaBeCor Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2005 InKine Pharmaceutical has been acquired by Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)