Research programme: antibody therapeutics - Genmab/JARIAlternative Names: Antibody therapeutics research programme - Genmab/JARI
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2003
At a glance
- Originator Genmab; JARI Pharmaceuticals [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 17 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Europe (unspecified route)
- 22 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Europe (unspecified route)