Anthrax vaccine injectable - DynPortAlternative Names: Bacillus anthracis vaccine - DynPort
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator DynPort Vaccine Company LLC
- Class Anthrax vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anthrax
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Anthrax in USA (IM)
- 23 Aug 2004 DynPort Vaccine Company LLC has been acquired by Computer Sciences Corporation
- 12 Nov 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Anthrax in USA (Injection)