Research programme: Crohn's disease therapy - DeltagenAlternative Names: Crohn's disease therapy research programme – Deltagen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Deltagen
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Crohn's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Crohn's-disease in USA
- 01 Jul 2003 Deltagen has filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the federal Bankruptcy Code
- 24 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Crohn's disease in USA (unspecified route)