DOV 22047Alternative Names: DOV 22,047
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator DOV Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Mar 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Feb 2004 This compound is still in active development