Research programme: tumour necrosis factors - Human Genome SciencesAlternative Names: TNFSF18; Tumour necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 18
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Class Tumour necrosis factors
- Mechanism of Action RANK ligand inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2005 A preclinical study has been added to the Musculoskeletal Disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 30 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Postmenopausal osteoporosis treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Postmenopausal osteoporosis prevention in USA (unspecified route)