Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Genelabs Technologies
- Class Antifungals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)