Research programme: bryostatin analogues - GPC BiotechAlternative Names: Bryologs research programme - GPC Biotech; Bryostatin analogues research programme - GPC Biotech
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2004
At a glance
- Originator Stanford University
- Developer GPC Biotech Inc
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase C stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)