Research programme: COU-1 monoclonal antibodies - Affitech/NatImmuneAlternative Names: CaOU-1; COU 1; Human monoclonal antibody COU-1
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Affitech AS; NatImmune
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Tumour protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Adenocarcinoma; Cancer; Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2005 Antibodies from this programme are available for licensing worldwide (http://www.affitech.com)
- 31 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Denmark (unspecified route)