Research programme: undecaprenyl diphosphate synthase inhibitors - MerckAlternative Names: Undecaprenyl diphosphate synthase inhibitors research programme - Merck; UppS inhibitors research programme - Merck
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anthrax
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Anthrax in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Anthrax in USA (unspecified route)