Research programme: chlamydial infection therapies - RicercaAlternative Names: Chlamydial infection therapies research programme - Ricerca
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Ricerca Biosciences LLC
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chlamydial infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chlamydial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Oct 2002 Genset has been acquired by Serono
- 01 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Chlamydial infections in USA (unspecified route)