Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Protarga/ICOSAlternative Names: Anticancer therapeutics research programme - Protarga/ICOS
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation; Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jan 2007 ICOS Corporation has been acquired by Eli Lilly
- 31 Oct 2003 Protarga has been acquired by Luitpold Pharmaceuticals