Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Class Osteoporosis therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Src-Family kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteitis deformans; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteitis deformans in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis prevention in USA (unspecified route)