Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator Ranbaxy Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 2008 Ranbaxy Laboratories has been acquired by Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 06 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Overactive bladder in India (unspecified route)