SR2FAlternative Names: Soluble transforming growth factor-β antagonist; TGF-β receptor-human IgG fusion protein
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Mechanism of Action Transforming growth factor beta2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)